Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas present in a pinch

So, I was going to make a really nice wall hanging for my MIL, but Sunday night (YES, the Sunday before Chirstmas-and I had to ship across country) I was unable to find the fabric I needed for it. So, while wandering around JoAnne's I noticed the Holiday Inspirations fabric was on sale for 60% off-woo hoo! I picked up this Christmas panel-for about $3.50, spent another ~$3.50 on white fleece and put this together in about an hour.





MIL LOVES Chirstmas and decorating her house. She leaves her decorations up until March, so she will be able to enjoy it for a few months before it gets put away. I know, how cheap spending $7 and shipping on your MIL for Christmas, but, well, you have to know the family dymanics to know that it's ok. At least we remembered her!
I see I need to find better background for my pictures-geez!


No comments: