Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Girls!

A friend of mine's triplet girls turned 11 on Monday. Their mother got them each a Nintendo DS-they've been asking for a couple of years. Those things are amazing-they can actually text each other-crazy. Anyhow, we did get them each a game but I really wanted to make them something. I know they all like purses and bags so I made them each a purse (tutorial here) with a matching coin purse. They just happen to be the perfect size to carry their DS'! and the little one can hold the games-man those things are tiny.

Aren't they adorable? Horses for K, Princess' for T and "Hippy" for A. They LOVED them! I wish I had gotten a shot of them with them on, they each slung them over their shoulder immediately and wore them throughout most of the party.

Happy Birthday Girls!


No comments: